2011年8月11日星期四

What Would Jesus Do?


The "Generals" duke it out for supremacy



First of all, I'd like to thank all those that commented on my last blog, even those who feebly attempted to insult me. I enjoyed our back-and-forth banter, and I hope no one got butt-hurt. Trash talking is fun until someone starts to take things personally. In sports, this usually results in a bench-clearing brawl, or a coach cursing out a referee and being ejected from a game. Here on Gamespot, it involves excessive forehead sweating, and angrily smashing the keyboard whenever you see the words "Jbul" on the screen.
Seriously though, I measure of any writing is the response it gets -- good or bad -- and the worst thing that can occur is no response at all. So for that, I love you all like Baby Jesus would (even though I am not religious at all).
Onward we go. As far as gaming is concerned, there isn't much going on. In fact, I haven't played anything since the excellent Bastion I blogged about last week. We're in a serious summer-gaming draught that is thankfully almost over. In related news, I've purchased a GameBoy Advance. The controls are a little hard to get used to, but it was damn worth it.
If any of you have any fond GBA memories you'd like to share, please do... I could use some recommendations for games.
Other than that, what have you guys been playing? And what are your thoughts on it?

2 条评论:

  1. Your have designed a very good blog. Makes me stick around it. Your idea and content is



    good. Good work keep posting. May god bless you in all your future projects.

    i hope you can take some time to visit my blog. thank u
    giuliano's home



    Andrei Giuliana's facebook

    回复删除
  2. Hi Guiliano, I'm here for visiting your blog. Great job too. Waiting for your next post.

    回复删除